Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hukum Tarikan: Terjemahan Selamba Badak

Asssalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh and a very good day!

Yeah, I know these past few days I've been practically posted entries which revolve around so-called cliches.

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tadek mood.

I went for a talk 2 days ago.


What more I could say?
It's AWESOME, dude!

Really.

I mean, this was seriously an inspiring talk for women.

I dont wanna elaborate what was happening there but I think I just wanna, you know, share with you guys; some quotes (kunun) from the talk.

Well, I might paraphrase some of zillion nice stuffs that my ears got to catch.
So, let's see what I've got.

1. Girls, we're are not burning candles.
Kita bukan lilin yang membakar diri untuk orang lain.

We worth more than that. See, what happen to the burning candles at the end? It MELTED, didn't it?
What's left, then? Nothing.

SO, let's become the Sun.

The star which is trillion miles away from us (pardon me for not remembering how much the exact distance is) yet is still giving off the light and the heat to every single earthling without being exhausted, let alone dimmed.

2: Law Of Attraction
I think I've been duped all this while by the the idea of the law.
I always thought that it's all about boygirlthing, you know.

Opposite attracts.

Rupa-rupanya, Law of Attraction sebenarnya, boleh dipositifkan, bukan hanya setakat konsep girl-i-think-ILU sahaja. Prof Har kata, seperti mana Law Of Attraction; to be a positive person, we must only attract positive things.

Harus percaya diri---> okeh, ini aku dengar masa kat TV, kan aku penah cakap dulu antenna TV rumah accidentally dapat channel Indon.

3: Apabila kita cantik di mata Allah, akan cantiklah kita di mata orang yang mencintai Allah.

4: Between "Instinctive beauty" and "Civilized and Cultured Beauty"
Kecantikan haiwaniah dan kejelitaan insaniah.
Kecantikan haiwaniah adalah kecantikan fizikal sementara kejelitaan insaniah adalah dituntut oleh Islam. Kejelitaan insaniah berfungsi untuk menutup kecantikan haiwaniah.


5: A smile is the most beautiful curve on human body.

ps: walaupun tajuk entri agak santai, percayalah, aku menaip sambil otot frontalis sedang gagah mengedut-ngedutkan dahi aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment