Friday, October 21, 2011

Wire yang bengkang-bengkok

Assalamualaikum wth.

Yesterday was a veryy challenging day. I was in the Prostho Lab; from 1130am to 5pm; doing no other thing but yes, the wire bending.
There were 4 wires to bend. Just small wires, with diameters of 0.8mm and 0.7mm; for C-clasp and I-bar/L-bar respectively.

My technician showed me and my collegues the demo on how to bend it and poof, within less than that~6~hour~of~mine, he finished those.

I was so tensed, realizing that this was what my seniors have experienced before. True, I'm not an artful FAIZ, yet.
Some said; Dentistry is all about a mixture of art and skills and knowledge. Guess I've digested the real definition of the art part. (T-T)

ps:pertolongan dari Allah itu datang dalam pelbagai bentuk.
pss: nah, hadiah untuk diri;







1 comment: