Sunday, March 24, 2013

Random

Salam, g'day peeps!


Hah, I was skimming the timetable or schedule or jadual or whatever you may call, just to confirm that there would be no break until June 2013. I'd say a break although it's just merely one-day off from clinics/classes. Plus two days from weekend which are Friday and Saturday, and thus make it as a 3-day break, huh~

The fact that I had just coming back to USM last week after spending a night home, I wouldn't care more. Seriously, so many things happened such that I just need to come home at least to disentangle whatever that has been messing around  in my head these past few weeks. And so I went home, ate as much as I can, read my fav novels, played with the cats, watched tv and rode my motorbike alone to Setiawan  and yet came back empty-handed. ok tipu. No, I grabbed a track pants instead of a blouse that I initially planned to buy.

Yang part "ate as much as I can" tu pun tipu. My big appetite has somehow shrank, you know, after that incident. I usually don't eat at large quantity at one time but I eat frequently and I love snacking after midnight too. The routine still goes on but in reduced intensity, lah. ha ha!

I went home during last CNY and I stayed put in the house for the whole week. I did go out with my mum but that's it. No dating and outing, at all. So I guess I've been bottling up lotsa things in my mind that I could't afford but being stressed about it. I used to go dating and outing back then when I was younger  in my pre-clinical year. Well, the tension was there but not as much as in once you entered the clinical part. Back then, I was able to meet up with my guy- and girlfriends, catching up updates etc but now it seems that there's a gap between us and it's getting wider and wider as time flies.

It's not that I'm distancing myself or whatsoever.
It's just that with the guy friends, I would say that it's no longer appropriate to simply set a date and meet up anywhere.
As for the girls, well I don't have that many GF to hang out with. Both of them are working now so you know....it's like that. Tipu kalau I say I don't miss them.

So I guess I've been mumbling a lot so I shall put a comma for now.
Till we meet again. Salam alaik!



No comments:

Post a Comment