Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ombak Rindu Ombak Merisik

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh and good day, insyaAllah!

I hope everyone is in the pink of health, be it physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The weather condition in Kelantan, particularly at Kubang Kerian alternately changes its mood throughout the week.
Sometimes it rained, sometimes it did not.

Sometimes, both. Hujan panas. It rained even the sky was clearly bright and bluish and filled with those fluffy clouds.

Yep, I know, I know, it has just been like what, 2 days?
Or 3 days? since the last entry posted.

Well, it’s just that little “more than usual” things happened these past few days and I think why not I jot down a few, kan.

And considering that I might not post entries as frequently as before, this will be a……, errr, I do not know how to put it into words. A remembrance, maybe.


I have already finished/completed my Prosthodontics requirement for The 3rd-year, Alhamdulillah. One of my stressors has been eliminated. Hee hee
Now, I’m on my way to complete Periodontics practical.

I went home last week, with 10-day break given by the dental school, in conjunction with Chinese New Year.
Attending to an engagement ceremony, particularly my younger cousin’s, was errr…how should I say it? A stressor, kot.
Like, I have been showered by the-most-FAQ by zealous aunties.

“Along, bila pulak majlisnya?”

“Faiz, dah ada ke? Bila?”

“Berapa doh umur kamu?......Ohhh, tak lama lagi la tue..heheheheeee”

“isyhh, ni mesti ngan doctor jugak ni.. hehehhhheeee”

Phewww, I was totally answer-less. I could feel my face was turning into a fully well-ripened chilly. The smile turned onto a crooked, dysmorphic curved line on the face.

That’s all about being a 22-er, anyway.



Being a 22-er, somehow it changes me into a more human-lady like kot.
Being a 22-er, somehow makes me more mature, kot.
Haa, being matured for me, sounds ambiguous to you guys. I think so.
I know some people cannot imagine how Faiz Kamarul and maturity can be put in one sentence; which obviously I just did. Ha ha

Something just popped up in my mind while I was having an Arab-style dinner after the bowling match.
A boy, an 8-year old boy, drenched in sweats, with a half-peeled orange in his hands and a basket full of kerepek/crackers……..

No comments:

Post a Comment