Wednesday, April 6, 2011

playing games and yawning during lecture, i did.

Salam.

Yeah, I know I’ve been post loads of entries these past few days. Hmmm. I juz don’t know why I am so eagerly interested and endlessly (huh, mana ada!) post these tiny-miny things, if you think so.

Well, maybe because of stress-sebab-nak-exam-ujung-May syndromes are now started to clinically manifest kot.

Symptoms:

Lethargy à hah, this musculo block will be the last medical block as I told you b4, lots to revise, lots to memorize, wish me luck yep. May Allah always give me confidence and courage to get through these.

Irritated à I cant wait to go home. This month will be fully filled with revisions etc. been 3 months away from home. Nak balik! I don’t care if I were to skip CFCS a day or two. Oh, maybe three…. (evil grin)

Wasting time eg blogging, fb-ing, calling.

Gluttonous appetite àno one can help but me. should restrict frequency of eating la neh. Tapi, I eat less but frequent, I think that might be one of the factors of gaining weight jugak. Even during lecture, I have to at least bite sumting so that I cant unintentionally fall asleep. I’m telling you, you cant focus doing 2-in-1 ie eating and listening to the lecture at 1 time. I experience that, always. That’s why I usually make sure I’ve taken sumting before the class starts. Nevertheless, always I prepare some tidbits in the beg so that if i start to yawn repeatedly, hah sah la tuh.

I think this will be such a looooong entry ever. I’m talkative yet I can be damned serious at the same time. I once read a comic, Lawak Kampus, pernah baca? My friend said to me; ‘ko baca apa tu, faiz?

Me: lawak kampus.

Friend: tak pernah aku tengok orang baca lawak kampus sambil kerut2 dahi. Apsal serius beno neh?

Me: oh yeh?

Huishhhhhh, I think I’m getting carried away by telling those stories here.

As I’m writing this entry, only God know how sleepy I am at moment, but I cant afford to sleep so peacefully as if I’ve finished revising all notes, not to mention, previous year’s notes.

Today, for the first time in my U-life, I played games during lecture. Can you imagine that? I told my mum, so as you can almost 100%ly predict what she said. Oh oh oh. I felt sorry. To myself for not being able to realize the basic priorities. THE priorities always come first.

PS: today refers to 2,3 days ago.

PSS: I’m going to sit for E&D practical exam in dental clinic tomorrow. So, wish me luck. May Allah bless for everything that I do, that we do, InshaAllah. Work hard, pray, and leave to Allah for the rest.

till then, salam, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment