Friday, April 1, 2011

Irksome? uh uh, it's a typo.

salam. you dont mind if i'm gonna post another entry just before i start revising again, do you, bloggie?
heh, take 5 or 10, if you please.

okayy, it's almost the end of my second year. and now i'm going for d third in June, InsyaALLAH.
for medic course, we're now entering the last block, if i could say THE last since we'll have another month of CFCS ie Community Family Case Study or Kajian Kes Keluarga Dan Masyarakat (KKKK)

then, insyaAllah, we'll be having 1-month dental classes in June.

those who dont know me well (okeh2, this is especially for my long-distance frens and blogwalkers as well) might be wondering what course on earth is this girl taking?

a double-degree? Nope. nada.

Medical but minoring in Dentistry? if i were to say YES, then it'd be damned sarcastic.

lemme tell you this, i'm a dental student but yet wandering around medical school, blending in with medical students for almost 2 and a half years. well-rounded i am, dont you think? omaigod, my head is spinning. not literally meant, of course.

yes, praise be to Allah, for He give me strength to, you know, go through this hectic life, by sending me pure love and support from my family. Alhamdulillah, again.

now, this got to have a hot issue if you might agree with me as you're reading further, later, regarding the new semester entrance (kemasukan semester baru, pardon me for i do not know whether it's the correct English translation or vice versa,) whether it'd be on July or September.
as for me, it'd not be a problem either July OR Sept but i merely concern about the fairness among all students , the right of voicing out opinions, the responsibility of reasoning things, the obligation to think and decide the best option we have and the right to be treated as equals.
okay, i tamau cakap banyak2 kat sini. we'll see how thing is next week.

footnote: i dont know whether it's me who "turned away" or whatsoever. but i know, as i leave my school for good, i've changed a lot. a lot better, wiser, hopefully.
the way i think, the way i perceive thing now might be distinctly different than i was, years back. nevertheless, there's still the old me deep inside. without that, i wont be here, posting you this.

again, salam alaik'. ma'as salamah!












No comments:

Post a Comment