Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 PERKARA: FAKTA ATAU AUTA?


salam.
i've been tagged by Na'i in her "10 random things"
as for me, i juz wanna list down 5, can ah?
another 5 and more, biarlah rahsia. if u guys were to know every single thing about me, then there would be no fun anymore. it's simply like the Cinderella fairytale that everyone know how it ends.

5: i was a tomboy, many of my primary schoolmates wont deny this fact.
it so happened that one day, my lil bro wanted to go to toilet. my mum asked me to bring
him to the public toilet nearby.
after i paid, i quickly pulled my bro's hand into this section.



tiba-tiba, makcik tue cakap" eh dik dik, apsal masuk sini? taleh masuk ni"
saya : erk, tapi saya nak masuk toilet
makcik: yela, tapi taleh masuk
saya: apsal? adik saya nak terkencing neh. takan dia nak masuk yang side sebelah neh?tak kira saya nak masuk jugak.
makcik: emanglah dia lelaki, tapi KAMU, takan kamu nak masuk toilet pompuan sedangkan kamu tue LELAKI??

saya pun mengangkat sedikit "cap" yang saya pakai waktu itu untuk melindungi kepala daripada panas terik dan merenung makcik tersebut dalam-dalam.

makcik: eh, pompuan ke? makcik ingat lelaki!!!! (sambil tersengih2)
saya: ye, saya pompuan makcik. (gosh, u wouldnt wanna know what i would do if she still din believe me. but she did, anyway)

4: i once wanted to be a teacher. i applied for Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM. whahaha. they called me for an interview. in ipoh. tp ta dapat sebab dorang cakap saya da dapat banyak tawaran. dorang cakap, why do you want to be a teacher if u can be somebody better??
nak jek saya jawab: sebab budak sekolah ramai yang hensem!

3: JPA called me twice for interview. i applied for medic but i din go to the prgram pendedahan kerjaya. then they called me again. this time, it was held at PICC, Putrajaya. they said it's okay if i din go to the program pendedahan kerjaya, but i must change the course lah. then, i did change it to science. PURE SCIENCE. because i've set my mind dah, if i were going to take this course, then later, i'll do the KPLI and tada! become a teacher. i managed to secure the scholarship but this time, i din go also. bye, bye US!

2: I dont actually, like medic. why? oh.nevermind. as long as i love the doctor. hehe

1: my full name is Faiz Nor Binti Kamarul Zaman. i asked my mum, why did she put my name as such???
she said: not meh. your abah did.
me: why?
ma: minat sangat kat Faiznur Miskin kot.......
me: hahahahahahahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment